New Website is Up

After all the hours I spent on the old website I changed the hosting company and had to start over.  Despite the fact that I consider myself to be a pretty technical person, creating a website seems to tap all of my energy.  I would much rather spend my time writing a manuscript than writing website content. 

Why is it that as soon as I have to generate website content my mind goes totally and completely blank?  Talk about writer's block! 

Actually I shouldn't complain because the web builder was easy and it didn't take me two weeks for the redesign only two days.  I can guarantee it will go through at least five more revisions (similar to writing a manuscript) before I'm satisfied.

So here is the URL.  I hope you have a chance to view the website and I'm open to your feedback.  It's your first chance at a sneak peak of Menu for Murder.

www.lesliekellerbooks.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller