On the shelf by L. A. Keller

As an author there is possibly no greater thrill than seeing your work on the shelf, whether it be the library or a chain bookstore.  I was very happy to be able to share the experience with my family when my first book, Menu for Murder hit the shelf of my home town library.  This photo is me with my lovely niece, Hannah. I think she may have the writer gene in her too.

If you have always wanted to write and have your work published, I encourage you to never give up. Write those stories down and send them out to every agent and editor or publish it yourself. You may not be the next J. K. Rowling or Stephen King but maybe you will be.



Happy Trails,

Leslie


Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller