Devil's Tail & Witch's Tit cocktails by L. A. Keller

I absolutely love Halloween.  What is more fun than to dress up and eat pillow cases full of candy?  I love giving candy to all the kids who ring my door bell and love eating all the leftover candy too.  This year I have promised myself not to consume two large bags of Halloween candy before I give any away.  Instead, I'll be sampling a few cocktail recipes.

Devil's Tail
1 1/2 oz Light Rum
1 oz Vodka
2 teaspoons Apricot Brandy - if you don't want to buy an entire bottle just for this tiny amount, try to obtain the one shot size or use an Apricot flavoring.
2 teaspoons Grenandine
1/2 oz Lime Juice - preferably fresh squeezed

If you want to make this creamier, use sorbet.

Combine ingredients in a blender with ice.
Blend thoroughly
Pour into a Champagne flute.

Witch's Tit
2 oz Coffee Liqueur
1/2 oz Heavy Cream
Maraschino cherry

Pour coffee into a cordial or pousse cafe glass.
Add cream by pouring over the back of a spoon so that it floats on the top.
Place cherry at the center.

Remember to always drink responsibly.

Cheers

Jayne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller