Top Cozy Mysteries

I'm always on Amazon - yes, I'm addicted to it, even more so than Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Since I read everything on my Kindle, it's my walk through the book store. As a cozy mystery author, I love seeing what books I may have missed by authors who have been around for a while or discovering new authors.

Here is a list of a few cozy mysteries which have received great reviews on Amazon that you might want to check out. Some of these I've read and some I've gotten to - yet.

Louisana Longshot by Jana DeLeon - this book has over 4000 reviews.

Queen of the Trailer Park by Alice Quinn. I've read this book and enjoyed it.

Armed and Outrageous - by Madison Johns and Robert Walker. I haven't read this but with almost 1000 reviews, it's on my list.

Lethal Bayou by Jana DeLeon

Soldiers of Fortune by Jana DeLeon

Okay I'm starting to hate her

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke.  Ms Fluke has written a number of cozies and I've read a few. This one was cute but not at the top of my personal favorites.

Deep Fried and Pickled by Paisley Ray. This is the first time I've heard of this author but this book as almost 600 reviews. That's enough to make me want to check this out myself.

Resurrection in Mudburg by Jana DeLeon - now I know I hate her :)

Who, What, Where, When, Die by Amanda Lee

Murder in Cottage Six by Dianne Harman

That's a few to get you started if you are new to cozies.  Hopefully I'll be able to read all of these and post some reviews.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller