Menu for Murder - Interview with Jonas Harper

I thought it would be fun to interview my character from Menu for Murder and Cocktails at Sunset, Jonas Harper.  Maybe he'll give us a hint as to where the romance between him and Jayne will go.

Interviewer:  Jonas can you tell us what your first impression was of Jayne?

Jonas:  I met her in the early morning hours walking down a deserted road, missing a shoe and looking pretty much like she had tangled with a kitchen appliance. Her shirt was covered in food and wine stains and she had somehow gotten Prickly Pear spines in her rear end. I think my first impression was confusion.

Interviewer:  Rumor has it that she was arrested on your first date.

Jonas:  Yes, she was arrested but I never believed for a minute she was capable of killing anyone. She may be a handful but she's got a good heart.

Interviewer:  Even after all of that you continue to date Jayne. What is it about her that keeps you coming back?

Jonas:  She's different from the other girls I've dated.

Interviewer: What about your ex-wife? There have been rumors that she might be back in your life. Are you going to give her a second chance?

Jonas:  Who told you that?  There is nothing between us.

Interviewer:  Didn't she spend a night or two at your place?

Jonas:  She did but I swear nothing happened. I was just helping her get her act together - the same I would do for anyone.

Interviewer:  I guess it remains to be seen whether your affection for Jayne will win out over your past love.


I certainly hope Jonas stays true to Jayne. You'll have to read the books to find out what happens.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller