Wine for the summer

I usually like to give you a drink recipe but this wine was so yummy and perfect for summer I had to deviate from the norm.

My sister brought this for my mother's birthday and we guzzled it down in record time. My mother does not drink but I kept catching her sipping from my glass - that's how good it is.

Sangria is! a traditional Spanish wine infused with fruit of your choice. In the case of Sangria Lolea No 2, the flavor is primarily peach which dances on top of the wine itself and fizzes gently on your tongue.

I can't wait to try the other flavors and they even have a mini - perfect for one!



I've included a link to the website to help you find it locally. Have some on hand for your next summer party and you'll be the most popular host.

http://www.sangrialolea.com/content.php


Happy Dining,

Jayne

Visit Leslie's website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller