The surprise book launch party

I have been blessed in my life with some amazing people. I am especially lucky to have strong women, after whom I can model characters in my book, and with whom I can celebrate life's ups and drown life's downs.

Most recently, I was thrown a surprise book launch by some of my dearest friends. I almost had to cancel at the last minute due to unforeseen events which occurred during the day, but fortunately for me I didn't.

It took the presentation of this beautiful cake in the image of the cover of Menu for Murder for me to actually realize what was going on. I, of course, thought it was just another reason to get together and drink wine and enjoy some yummy food.

Needless to say, I was touched beyond words and I am grateful to have such fabulous people in my life.

Happy trails,

Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller