Jayne's Restaurant Review - Kona Grill

What would you expect other than a photo of dessert from me? You know how much I love chocolate and this dessert from Kona Grill did not disappoint. A warm brownie, moist and chewy, covered in chocolate sauce with caramel and a scoop of vanilla ice cream, oh yes and a few berries, which I picked off - perfection.

I didn't eat my vegetables but I did have the BBQ Chicken pizza. It was way too spicy for me, leaving my tongue on fire in its wake. My friends had chicken caesar, Ahi tuna, macadamia nut chicken and lettuce wraps. The one comment I heard was that the price was too high for the chicken but it looked very good.

The service was very good and the atmosphere perfect, as we sat on the patio with a lovely breeze blowing through on a spring evening in Arizona. What really is better than that?

I've dined at this particular Kona Grill a few times and it is consistent but not really my favorite cuisine. I would absolutely recommend it and its location in City North will someday pay off, especially with the opening (FINALLY!) of Toby Keith's, I love this Bar & Grill, right next door.

Happy dining,

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller