Reviews for Menu for Murder

I am thrilled to be able to post a few of the early reviews for Menu for Murder. I hope, if you haven't already read it you are opening to the first page as I write this.

From author, Rebecca Yoder:

"Secondly, is author of cozy mysteries, Leslie Keller.  I had the privilege to review her book while she reviewed mine.  You can find hers here for Kindle, and I assure you, if you love writing where you can pick up on that author's unique style and voice, you will like her book, Menu for Murder.  You can also read a snippet from her book here, and follow her blog www.lesliekellerbooks.blogspot.com.  I am including a copy of my review of Menu for Murder for your enjoyment.  And excuse my one and only typo.  Nex?  What is that?"

You can find Rebecca at:  http://rebeccayodersblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/two-and-half-weeks-of-meditation-clear.html
From other readers here are reviews posted on Amazon:

By Lauren Steinberg on March 15, 2015

This was a great book to loose yourself in, just the right amount of mystery and romance and not too dark and scary where I was frightened while reading home alone at night! I could not put it down! If looking for a fun read by a thoughtful, funny, bright and shining new author go on and get your copy today!!
 
By Diann Nakash on March 24, 2015

I think Jayne Stanford and I have met in a previous life... It's a great beach read, backyard read, commute read, before you go to bed read and, most importantly, a read that is guaranteed to keep you turning your pages until the very end. Highly recommend!
 
By Laura Jirsa on March 28, 2015

It took me only a few pages to fall in love with Jayne Stanford. This was a fun easy read that also kept me wanting more! A perfect book for this summer! I cant wait to read the next one
 
By Jessica Gaff on March 15, 2015
I absolutely loved the detailed description in this book. Keller, does a wonderful job setting the scene. Great read, Keller. Love it.
 
 on April 7, 2015
 
What a geat book! Coming from someone who isn't a big reader, I have to say this grasped my attention and interest the entire time! Can't wait for the next book!!
 

 on April 7, 2015

I really enjoyed L.A. Keller's writing style. It's smart and quirky and has a voice all its own. The main character, Jayne Stanford, is clumsy and funny and endearing in her effort to fight off her self induced sprees of paranoia. I really related to the story because I moved to a new town to start my life over, just like Jayne. I found myself wondering how she was going to make it, if she would get her life stabilized. The opening chapter of Jayne being flirtatiously pursued by the elderly, drunken mayor had me fighting her corner right away. You'll find yourself turning the pages as she goes from one bad situation to the nex. Excellent cozy mystery story. Awesome job, Keller!
 

 on March 30, 2015
 
Great read, loved this book, kept me guessing all the way. Looking forward to the next book
 

 on April 12, 2015
 
 
Quirky, clumsy Jayne Stanford certainly has her hands full, and not just with dirty dishes. Menu for Murder is a delightfully fun "who done it." Since I live in the Carefree/Cave Creek area, I enjoyed how she turned these little towns into hotbeds of mayhem. Ms. Keller keeps the reader engaged from start to finish without any of the gore or gratuitous sex found in so many mysteries. Perfect for a lazy summer read. Looking forward to Jayne's next adventure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller