What are Your Favorite Cozy Mysteries of 2014?

What are your favorite cozy mysteries of 2014?  If someone were to ask me that question I have to admit I would have a difficult time coming up with a list of what my favorites were.

I read cozies but I also read women's literature, biographies, thrillers, - and when forced to - a technical publication.

The books I'm listing here were not necessarily published in 2014 but are ones which I have read last year.  I hope they will give you a few options which you may not have tried otherwise. Many of these are the first book of a series. Only two books on the list do not necessarily meet the rule for a cozy but I liked them so much I'm including them here (the Cormoran Strike books).

You will see reviews of these books on the blog so you can check back posts to see if I've already reviewed it or wait for a future post.

I would love to see what books you have to add to this list.

Happy reading in 2015!

Read It & Weep (A Library Lover's Mystery) by Jenn McKinlay

Motion for Murder (A Jamie Winters Mystery Book 1) by Kelly Rey

Fashion Lies & Murder (Amber Fox Mysteries Book 1) by Sibel Hodge

A Tine to Live, A Tine to Die (A Local Foods Mystery) by Edith Maxwell

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2) by Robert Galbraith

Desert Noir (A Lena Jones Mystery) by Betty Webb

Handbags and Homicide (A Haley Randolph Mystery Book 1) by Dorothy Howell

Dying to Get Published (The Jennifer Marsh Mysteries Book 1) by Judy Fitzwater

Above the Bridge: A Paige MacKenzie Mystery by Deborah Garner

Crewel World (A Needlecraft Mystery Book 1) by Monica Ferris

Murder Past Due (Cat in the Stacks Mystery Book 1) by Miranda James

Nursing a Grudge (A Humorous Cozy Mystery) by Diana Orgain

Death on Telegraph Hill (A Sarah Woolson Mystery) by Shirley Tallman

Just Add Water (Hetta Coffey Series Book 3) by Jinx Schwartz

Castle Cay (A Julie O'Hara Mystery Series Book 1) by Lee Hanson

Crazy, Va (Lil & Boris #1) by Shannon Hill

Happy trails,

Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller