Jayne's Arizona Restaurant Review

You haven't met Jayne Stanford, so you won't understand how uniquely qualified she is to write restaurant reviews.  Jayne is the main character in Menu for Murder, the soon to be released cozy mystery.  As a server at the Wild Bronco Steakhouse, she will give us her unbiased restaurant reviews.  After all, no one knows the inner workings of the business better than someone who is in the thick of it.

So now I will turn over the control of this blog to Jayne.

I like food. No, actually I love food. There are a few food groups that I'm passionate about and some that I can take or leave - but not much I won't eat. So, when I was asked to check out a few Arizona restaurants on a someone else's dollar there was no chance I would say no.

The first place I visited was The Yard House as Desert Ridge in Phoenix. I managed to convince a few friends to join me for an early dinner before catching a movie. 

We were lucky to get in on a Saturday night before t.he big rush. Our server was pretty new to the business (I can relate to that) so I will give him some allowance for that.  We started with a shared appetizer of the lobster,crab and artichoke dip.  It was yummy.

After that we all ordered different items from the menu - a burger, two pasta dishes, chicken strips, Bearnaise sliders for me and chicken caesar salad. One of our dinners didn't arrive until after the rest of us were done.  My instinct says our poor server forgot to ring it in, (because trust me I have done that myself a time or two) but he claimed there was a problem and they had to remake it.  My poor starving friend barely had time to eat.

Overall the food was good but not so wonderful I would rush back. I've had better at this restaurant so I'm going to give it 3 forks out of 5.  My opinion is probably in the minority because when we left there was a line out the door!

Come up and see me at the Wild Bronco sometime.  You will have to check with my creator to see when I'll be there!

Happy trails,

Jayne 
             and Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller