Jayne's AZ Restaurant Review - Sesame Inn Scottsdale

As a server I may sometimes have a preconceived idea of what to expect before I enter a restaurant for the first time.  Okay, not just sometimes - always. That was the case before I had dinner at the Sesame Inn in north Scottsdale. I knew this was a chain and that made the snob in me expect little.

I was pleasantly surprised at the decor when I entered. White tablecloths, pretty pink napkins and a clean, welcoming atmosphere. Dining at five pm on a Monday I never expect big crowds and this was no different.

Our server was attentive at the beginning of dinner, but since we lagged after completing the meal, we did have to ask for more tea and water. A basic rule of good service is to make sure the guest experience is great from the time they walk in the door until they walk out. If my server ignores me once I've paid my bill - especially in an empty restaurant - I'm not happy.

The portions were sizable and my lemon chicken was good.  My group all ordered different items from the substantial menu and the food was delivered promptly. I would dine at this location again but probably wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Happy dining,

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller