Jayne's Restaurant Review - Valle Luna by L. A. Keller


For a scrumptious taste of Mexican, this is the place to be. It's been at least fifteen years since I tried Valle Luna and now I can't squeeze in the door often enough.

A friend wanted to try the restaurant and I was willing to see if it had changed. I remembered the food was good and the parking lot is always full.  We ate here first on a Tuesday night and the second time on a Thursday which happened to be National Taco Day - oh boy!

Valle Luna was established in the mid 1970's and continues to be a family owned and operated restaurant.  It's surprisingly spacious inside with typical Mexican/Arizona décor.  Don't worry it has been updated over the years.

With more than 1500 positive Google reviews you know I'm not the only one in love. I'm sorry to say that both times I ordered the same thing - not because I'm afraid to try something new but because the first time the tacos were so good I couldn't resist. My friend ordered the Asada Enchilada dinner and the second time Consuelo Enchilada dinner. The dinners were accompanied by Spanish rice and beans. I had the chicken and pork soft tacos.  The meat was perfectly seasoned but not spicy.  Chips and salsa (hot and mild) are complimentary.

Valle Luna excels in service, cleanliness and food quality. I doubt there is a better option for delicious Mexican food in the Valley at these prices.  If you want a local place to enjoy a great meal, definitely add this place to your list.


Valle Luna


Remember to always drink responsibly and tip your bartender and servers.

Happy Dining,

Jayne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller