Jayne's Restaurant Review - Gerardo's Italian Kitchen

Recently I ventured up north to Sedona and was happy to discover a local restaurant called Gerardo's Italian Restaurant.  Located on Rt 89A, this small unassuming restaurant excels in the delicious department. When the owner is originally from my home state of Michigan I knew I must give it a try.

We sat on the patio besides some lovely flowers and grape vines. There were many temptations to start with, such as the garlic bread but we went for the entrees and it's a good thing because the portions were sizeable.

I debated on whether to get the lobster mac and cheese but I couldn't resist the Liguria pizza. Thinly sliced rosemary potatoes, crispy prosciutto di parma, fossil creek goat cheese, mozzarella cheese and topped with baby argula tossed in lemon oil. Yummy. I don't usually eat the crust but this was irresistible.

My friend ordered the special which was shrimp in risotto.  The risotto was perfectly cooked and we weren't able to even put a dent in the dish.

Sadly, we were too full to order dessert but I'm sure it would have been delicious. 

I would definitely eat here again when I'm in Sedona.  Remember to always tip your server and bartender and drink responsibly.




Happy Dining,


Jayne

Visit Leslie's Website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller