Wickenburg Literary Festival

The Wickenburg Literary Festival was held on April 1st through 3rd. I was excited to participate in this event and have the opportunity to meet with more readers.

The Voices of the West, included authors, storytelling, food and the opportunity to design your own book cover. For me it was a great opportunity to meet fans and new readers. As Cocktails at Sunset nears completion, I'm even more thrilled to spend a beautiful Arizona day outside enjoying comments from my readers.

Thanks to the new readers who purchased their first Jayne Stanford mystery. I hope they enjoy her story as much as I've enjoyed creating it.



Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller