Amazon's top selling cozy mysteries of 2015

According to Amazon, the list below are the top ten cozy mysteries which were sold on their site for 2015. I'm surprised that I only recognized two of the names (Jana and Leighann).  I guess my reading has wandered off course (okay I am addicted to Catherine Ryan Hyde) so I've added these to my list for the upcoming months.

I hope one day my name will be included in this list. Trust me, even with top sales on Amazon I won't be retiring any time soon. Now that I'm writing regularly it's an addiction I cannot give up.

Top Selling Amazon Cozy Mysteries for 2015

1.  Fortune Hunter (A Miss Fortune Mystery)  by Jana LeLeon
2.  Probably Paws (Mystic Notch Cozy Mystery) by Leighann Dobbs
3.  Well Read, Then Dead (Read Em and Eat Mystery Book 1) by Terrie Farley Moran
4.  Trouble At the Kennel: A Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery by Dianne Harman
5.  Chai Cupcake Killer: Book 4 in the INNcredeibly Sweet Series by Summer Prescott
6. My First Murder (The Maria Kallio Series) by Leena Lehtolainen
7.  Another Man's Treasure (a romantic thriller) (Palmyrton Estate Sale Mystery Series Book 1) by S. W. Hubbard
8.  Cadbury Creme Murder: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery by Susan Gilliard
9.  A Box of Dreams (the collected Dream Series, books 1-5) (J.J. DiBenedetto's Dream Series) by J. J. DiBenedetto

10.  Salami Murder: Book 8 in The Darling Deli Series, by Patti Benning

Happy Trails,
Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller