Bailey's place in Laguna Beach by L. A. Keller

Wherever I go, whatever I'm doing I am always taking pictures. Not only do I love looking back fondly on places I've been and people I've experienced them with but I'm always working.  An image may catch my eye for a particular purpose or it may just be something I like.

In the case of this photo I snapped it because I thought it looked like a fun place to stay. When I reviewed the photos this grabbed me as a place Bailey would stay. I always see her as a modern day hippy chick. She loves tie-dye clothes, long flowing skirts, mother nature and just might participate in a demonstration, if the cause is right for her.

I'm sharing it with you because it's possible this will show up in a future book.



Happy Trails,

Leslie


Leslie's Website     Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

What's on the Page by L. A. Keller