New Mysteries for May

Here's a list of some new mysteries published in May. I really don't understand the need to include the description "A Novel" in all the titles these days but I suppose the publishers felt it was necessary. I hope you find a few you might like to read.

1.  Into The Water: a Novel by Paula Hawkins.  This is the author of the very famous Gone Girl.  The catch phrase for this book is very intriguing - "Beware a calm surface—you never know what lies beneath."

2.  16th Seduction (Women's Murder Club) by James Patterson. I am hesitant to read this simply due to the fact that James Patterson has his name on the book but there is also another author and a reader. Who actually wrote the book?

3.  Since We Fell: A Novel by Dennis Lehane. This book excites me because it's by the author who wrote Mystic River and Shutter Island which were both great stories with plot twists.

4.  Testimony by Scott Turow.  I haven't read a great legal thriller in a long time so this new one by Scott Turow will be on my to read list.

5.  The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Amanda Quick. Set in 1930's Hollywood there is mystery and intrigue in abundance.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller