Goodreads Choice Awards for 2015

I know this seems like a late post to include 2015 books but I only just found it on Goodreads. This partial list in the mystery/thrillers category should keep me busy for at least a few months - or maybe that's years!  I hope you find something you like.

1.  The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (I read this and loved it).

2.  Finders Keepers by Stephen King - I'm not sure I have the courage to read another Stephen King as I'm still feeling the aftermath of the one I read ten years ago.

3.  Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowlings).  I loved the first two books so this is definitely on my 'to read' list.

4.  Obsession of Death by J.D. Robb - I haven't read this author so I'm looking forward to picking this one up.

5.  Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter - this author is new to me as well

6.  Marrow by Tarryn Fisher - the title is enough to make me turn on all the lights.

7.  The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny

8.  The English Spy by Daniel Silva

9.  Die Again by Tess Gerritsen - I've read several of her books and they never disappoint.

10.  The Stranger by Harlan Coben - another very popular author in this genre.

Happy Trails and happy reading,

Leslie

Visit my website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller