Book Review - Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank

This is book one of the Rose Garner Mystery series and is a cozy mystery.

We meet Rose with a great opening line, "It all started when I saw myself dead."  That definitely makes you want to read the next line to find out if she knows who and how she is killed.  Luckily, Rose makes it through the first book in one piece.

Rose works for the Division of Motor Vehicles and the author is adept at making us feel her 'pain'. She also has a sixth sense which makes her feel like the town oddball. Throw in her overbearing mother and a hunky neighbor and we have a fun mystery.

In keeping with my vow to never give away too much of the book in my review I am not going to state more here but I definitely recommend this fun character to see where she winds up.


Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller