Hula Hula - a drink to get you swaying

I am not a fan of gin. I wish I could say the smell makes me sneeze and the taste makes me cry. Sadly, the truth is my first hangover came after a smidgen too much gin and I've never had a drop since. However, since there's a scene early on in Cocktails at Sunset, where Jayne makes this drink I decided to include the recipe.

2 oz gin
1 oz pineapple juice
1 tablespoon Cointreau
1/4 teaspoon fine sugar

Combine ingredients in a shaker, half filled with ice.
Shake well
Strain into a cocktail glass.

Garnish with a wedge of pineapple or slice of orange.

Drink in moderation or your hula may turn into more of a prayer session.



Happy Dining,

Leslie

Visit my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller