Jayne's Restaurant Review - Sapparo

Hi, my name is Jayne and I'll be doing your restaurant review.   A nice change from being your server.

This month I decided to re-visit a place I used to enjoy happy hour at on a semi-regular basis. It's been a long time since I was here and I wanted to know how the place was fairing in the highly competitive Scottsdale restaurant scene.

I arrived at four p.m. on a Friday night and expected to find it already crowded, especially since the weather was spectacular. I was really surprised to find empty tables and only a few patrons seated at the bar. I'm happy to say that by the time I left the bar area was full, however sadly the restaurant was mostly empty.

Once a trendy hot spot for the Scottsdale crowd it seems as if its popularity has died down. Service wasn't great, in fact we waited several times for drink refills, but the food was as good as I remembered. If you are a fan of sushi Sapparo remains a solid option. If you prefer teppenyaki that too is a good choice.

If you are looking for a place to see and be seen you should pick some place else. If you want a good meal and some decent happy hour specials, then stop by.

Happy dining,

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller