Jayne's Restaurant Review - Babbo Italian Restaurant

In my never ending search for great Italian food in Arizona I dined at Babbo Italian Restaurant in Phoenix. This is a family owned restaurant that has multiple locations around the Valley.

We went in starving on a Saturday night which happened to be the same night as a father/daughter dance.  Which, by the way, was super cute. I've never seen so many third grade girls dressed to the nines having a dinner date with their dads. But that has nothing to do with the dining experience.

We arrived at the restaurant at six p.m. on a warm Saturday night, I didn't expect it to be crowded, but of course I also didn't expect it to be father/daughter date night. The restaurant was full so we sat at the bar and ordered a glass of wine and checked out the wine. The bartender was friendly and knowledgeable.  Before we even had time to consider ordering an appetizer our table was ready.

We were seated and our server, Will arrived soon to get our salad order. We split a large caesar salad and some tasty bread with an olive oil/balsamic vinegar for dipping. Neither of us could resist ordering pizza. I had the quattro formaggi and my friend had the Portobello and Goat Cheese.  Even though we both ordered the ten inch pizza we brought half of each home. Yummy for lunch the next day.

I will absolutely go back to this restaurant. The service wasn't perfect but it was in line with the reasonable prices and atmosphere.  I give it 3 forks out of 5.

Happy Dining

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller