Jayne's life in photos by L. A. Keller

As a writer, there are many places my characters live, work and play. Occasionally I need inspiration in the form of photos. It's not unusual for me to snap a photo of a place I'm passing or to jot a quick note if I see someone I might use as a character. If I'm dining out I might check out the restaurant layout and try to get a peek at the kitchen. Unique street names, businesses or old buildings may wind up in a future manuscript.

To that end, here's a few pictures I found that I use for the Jayne Stanford mysteries.

This is what I picture Jayne's apartment to look like, except hers is not nearly so tidy.

Jayne's living room/kitchen


Jayne's patio - where she and Jonas try to enjoy a glass of wine on their first real date



The outside of her building




Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller