New Mysteries

Each month I try to feature a few new releases by authors you may know and some you may not.  Here is a list of a few recently released mysteries.

Camino Island by John Grisham - I've read many of his books and I'm always disappointed in the end. Let's hope this one carries the suspense to the very last page.

The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena - This book was released May 30, 2017 and already has over 1800 reviews. This looks to be a fantastic novel and I can't wait to add it to my list.

Before the Fall by Noah Hawley - Technically not a new book but a reprint so I'm including it here.  Written by the producer of the hit series Bones, this looks like an exciting ride.

Sister, Sister, a griping psychological thriller by Sue Fortin - I love the intro - two sisters, one is telling the truth and the other is a maniac. Who wouldn't want to read that?

A Just Cause, A Booktown Mystery by Lorna Barrett - this is a cozy mystery and the latest installment in this New York Times bestselling series.

I hope you found a few you like.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller