Crazy Criminals

As a writer I am always searching for new ways to murder people - on the page of course. Since murder is serious business I like a bit of humor inserted wherever I can. This led me to find odd or funny crimes committed by crazy or clumsy criminals.  I'm going to share these from time to time.

Here's one from the AP on May 13, 2017 which made me laugh:

BANGOR, Maine (AP) — In a misstep that would seem to run counter to her business model, a woman who offers a semi-nude cleaning service was arrested for stealing underwear.

Police in Bangor, Maine, say the woman is the owner-operator of a business called Topless Cleaning. She was caught shoplifting undergarments from a local business.

Bangor Police Sgt. Tim Cotton left a lengthy, humorous post about the arrest on the police department’s Facebook page. He says the woman “had stolen garments that would fully cover, support, and contain much of what her business title promised her customers.”

Cotton also says potential patrons should “keep their hands to themselves, leave other people’s things alone, and be kind to one another.”

Police didn’t identify the woman arrested. She’s charged with shoplifting and violating conditions of release.

I have to wonder who wants a cleaning service who isn't wearing clothes? And, more importantly, why?

Happy Trails,

Leslie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller