Jayne's Restaurant Review - The Vig Arcadia

I had been wanting to try this restaurant chain since the first one opened. Finally, two of my friends and I took the journey down to Arcadia/Scottsdale on a Friday night.

We first tried the location in the McCormick Ranch area of Scottsdale. It is located in the corner of a shopping center and not easily seen from the main street. We were interested in a place where there was a good crowd but this location is very small and had limited seats at the bar. We moved on to the Arcadia location in Phoenix. Again, the interior is small, some may use the term intimate, but basically there was limited inside seating on a very cold evening.

We took a booth near the bar and ordered wine. The server was helpful and suggested a bottle for better pricing. My friends both ordered the grilled chicken sandwich.  Feeling very hungry, I ordered the macaroni and cheese with added chicken.

I was very disappointed in my dish.  I had to search for the chicken which was cut into such tiny pieces I thought they left it out.  The cheese sauce was runny and I've had better made with Velveeta! I'm not sure what the draw is for this place because the food did not impress.





Don't forget to tip your bartender and server and always drink responsibly.

Happy Dining,

Jayne

Visit Leslie's website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller