Jayne's Restaurant Review - 5th & Wine

I've dined in this restaurant years ago and never seem to get to Old Town Scottsdale often enough to revisit it. We went on a Saturday for a 6 PM dinner and sat on the patio in order to hear the music.

I ordered a glass of the Pinot Noir and the hamburger.  My friend had the special of chicken marsala risotto.  Both were amazing.  Fries were crisp and delicious  burger yummy with the cheese. We didn't need boxes because there were no leftovers.

I'm sorry I didn't try to the warm brie with lavendar jalepeno jelly (oh my!) and a few of the many bruschetta options.

Oddly we didn't get dessert but it's on my list for the next time.

I really liked that there was live music on the patio. The duo was great - perfect volume.  The patio was lovely and they had heaters but we didn't need them on the night we visited. This is a great place for groups and I'll be back for a future happy hour.

Remember to always tip your bartender and servers and drink responsibly.

http://www.5thandwine.com/



Happy Dining,

Jayne

Visit Leslie's website     Twitter     Instagram    Facebook   Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller