I took this photo after the fire which destroyed the Buffalo Chip Saloon in Cave Creek, Arizona. The "Chip", as it's known locally, was an institution and the basis for Jayne's favorite bar in the Jayne Stanford series.

Personally, I have so many fond memories of this place that I couldn't fit them all in a book. It was heartbreaking that someone would take away the historic mementos which inhabited this place, not to mention the old cowboy boots which hung from the ceiling and graffiti on the posts around the original bar.

Thought, it's since been rebuilt it will be years before it accumulates the same amount of dust as the original.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller