A new kind of old horse at the rebuilt Buffalo Chip Saloon

I stopped by the Buffalo Chip Saloon for the first time since it reopened after the fire that burned it to the ground. Sadly there were so many memories in the old place, not just for me but for many of the locals. It's an institution and the mementos can never be replaced.

I'll definitely go back and check it out again when the band is playing. I couldn't resist a picture of this piece of art/entertainment that gallops at the front door.

I hope it brings back memories of your childhood, as it did for me.


Happy Trails,

Leslie



Twitter          Instagram          Facebook          Menu for Murder





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller