Goodreads - Top Mystery Books of 2015 - Part 2

I decided to include the second ten books in the top mystery books on Goodreads.  There are so many great books that I can't decide which one to read next.

Check out my September post for the first ten on the list.

11.  Mr. Kiss & Tell, Veronica Mars #2 by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham - I didn't read the first book in this series so I think I'll start with that one first.

12.  Memory Man by David Baldacci - I read one of his books years ago and this prompts me to pick up another one.

13.  Lamentation, Matthew Shardlake #6 by C.J. Sansom  - this is a historical mystery set in 1546.

14.  The Girl in the Spider's Web, Millenium #4 by David Lagercrantz - are you starting to see a pattern of series?

15.  The Escape by David Baldacci - two books in the top twenty!

16.  The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson

17.  Gathering Prey by John Sandford - just the title makes me think I might be up late at night and locking my doors.

18.  The Cartel by Don Winslow

19.  A Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust (Book #7) by Alan Bradley - this looks like a fun mystery and possibly a great series - yes, it too is part of a series.

20.  Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll - this book appears to cross genres from mystery to women's fiction. 

I hope you find a few on this list that make you want to get busy.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller