New York TimesTop Selling books in 2015

Last month I posted the top ten selling cozy mysteries from 2015. This month I'm going to give you the sampling of the New York Times best sellers, some of which you may have seen in the movies as well.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

The Girl on the Train - not out yet but in production I hear - by Paula Hawkins

The Martin by Andy Weir

Other top sellers of last year:

Gray Mountain by John Grisham

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. This was a very well written book about two young people who go through the world war on opposite sides but eventually their paths cross.

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. I'm told this book does not come close to her prior work, To Kill a Mockingbird

See Me by Nicholas Sparks. My guess would be that there will be a movie coming for this one since so many of his others have been released.

Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich. Yet another Stephanie Plum novel?  I loved this character through twelve books but twenty-two is definitely overkill. Stop it already Ms. Plum and create a new character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller