Mountain Dew Me - a drink for Jayne by L. A. Keller

If you read the Jayne Stanford series you know she is a Diet Mountain Dew addict. If you know me then you also know that I am as well. I've never been a fan of coffee and it's too hot to drink tea for most of the year in Arizona so I'm a Dew junky.

I found this cocktail which seems like the perfect concoction the next time I want Jayne to overindulge.  There's not enough Dew in this recipe to keep you awake at night.

Mountain Dew Me

2 oz. Midori melon liqueur
1 oz. triple sec
4 oz. pineapple juice
1 splash Mountain Dew soda

Add all the ingredients except the Mountain Dew in a glass filled with ice.
Stir and then add the soda.
Garnish with lime if you want before serving.




Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller