Here are a few new mysteries released on Amazon in October which feature an amateur sleuth for you to peruse.

And Then She Was GONE by Christopher Greyson. This book has already received more than 300 reviews. I'm adding it to my 'to read' list.

Paws and Effect (Magical Cats) by Sofie Kelly.  The name intrigues me, and as a cat lover, I might have to take a peek. This book is part of the Magical Cats Mystery series and the author is a New York Times bestseller.

A Terrible Beauty: A Lady Emily Mystery by Tasha Alexander. This is part of a New York Times best selling series.

Killing Thyme (A Spice Shop- Mystery) by Leslie Budewitz. This author has written a number of cozies and this is the third book in this series.

A Most Novel Revenge: A Mystery (An Amory Ames Mystery) by Ashley Weaver. I've not read any of this author but this book is the third in the series.

Masking for Trouble (A Costume Shop Mystery) by Diane Vallere This book is the second in the series and looks like a fun read and is by a national best selling author.

Behind Chocolate Bars ( A Chocolate Covered Mystery Book 3) by Kathy Aarons.  This is a cozy and looks like a cute weekend read.

I hope you find a few new books to read this month.

Happy Trails,

Leslie

Visit my website



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller