Jayne's Restaurant Review - Wildfish Seafood Grille

To be honest, I planned to dine at the Culinary Dropout restaurant in old town Scottsdale. Due to confusion on the part of the hostess when I called and the customer service dropout lack of skill of the manager, my friends and I went to Wildfish Seafood Grille instead. This restaurant is owned by the same local restaurateur of Eddie V's fame - and you know I love that place.

We were able to grab seats at the bar, which I prefer when I'm dining with my girlfriends. The bartender, Craig was attentive and amusing - which is a perfect combination, especially after a long week.

My friends shared an ample portion of Point Judith Calamari and then each ordered the appetizer of Lobster tacos.  I went for the full dinner menu and the Filet Medallions, Oscar style.  Reviews were positive for the tacos with the perfect amount of lobster wrapped in house made tortillas, infused with cilantro.  My filet was perfectly cooked with asparagus and melt-in-your-mouth crab meat. Bad Jayne ordered a side of the crispy skinny french fries which were delicious.

Despite putting half of my dinner in a to go container, dessert was a must have. We shared the Bananas Foster Butter Cake. A patient person would wait until the flames go out on dessert but, I was in a hurry to dig my spoon into the yummy combination of caramel sauce, bananas, butter cake and butter pecan ice cream. Pure heaven on a spoon!

I would give Wildfish five forks out of five due to the quality of the food and service. Be aware that for two glasses of wine, on happy hour pricing, and my dinner my bill was almost $100 with tip. The lobster tacos come in at $19 so you won't get out the door without spending some cash.

Remember to tip your bartender and servers and drink responsibly,

https://www.wildfishseafoodgrille.com

Happy Dining,

Jayne

Visit Leslie's website



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller