Jayne's Restaurant Review Arrivederci Restaurant - by L. A. Keller

Arrivederci Ristorante has two locations - both in Scottsdale.  I've only sampled the one location and the last time was probably more than seven years ago.  Why I forgot about this gem I don't know but I'll be sure to put it on the top of my favorites.

There is limited seating and no patio area.  Situated on the west side of Scottsdale Road at Thunderbird, it occupies the corner of an older strip mall.  At first glance the exterior is not noticeable or particularly inviting. Although, if you are a car buff the bright yellow Ferrari parked in front may attract your attention.  

I dined on the Friday after Valentine's Day and had reservations for four at five pm.  Since we were so early there was only one other couple when we arrived but by the time we left at seven, the restaurant was packed.  Service is impeccable and the food simply divine.  

Two of us split a Caesar salad which was one of the best I've had. It was perfectly prepared without too much garlic or anchovy taste. I had the Pollo Parmese which is chicken parmesan.  My friends had the Melenzana Arrivederci, or eggplant and the Ravioli Caprese Gratinati.  As much as I tried to finish my meal, I had to take the leftovers home.  My friends had none - not even a crumb nor drop of sauce left on their plates.

I didn't see families dining in this restaurant, despite the fact that the prices were very good. Portions were perfect, especially if you plan to have dessert.  We ordered three to share the cannoli, spumoni and the chocolate tiramisu cake. The cannoli was delicious but very sweet, which is saying a lot coming from a person with a serious sweet tooth. 
Remember to always drink responsibly and tip your bartender and servers.

Happy Dining,

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller