Another Writing Event

I'm excited about not one but two one day writing conferences I'm attending this month. For the second year I attended the Avondale Writers Conference, which is jam packed with sessions and agent pitches. The following week an Arizona Writers event with none other than Chuck Sambuchino, best known for his Writer's Digest work.

I am thrilled to have such quality conferences located here in Arizona. Even if you have already published with a traditional publisher or independently published, you can learn valuable tips. An added perk at both conferences were the agent pitch sessions. These are an invaluable tool in obtaining agent feedback one to one.

I will include some of the great tips in future posts.

I apologize for the blurry image but I'm terrible with the iPhone.



Happy Trails,

Leslie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller