Jayne's Restaurant Reviews - Phoenix City Grill

Phoenix City Grill has been located on 16th Street and Bethany Home for as long as I can remember. I dined here once years ago and it was great but for some reason I forgot it was there.  Billed as contemporary American fare, the menu is full of tempting selections, not the least of which is the Brioche Bread Pudding made with Jack Daniels whiskey lime and caramel sauce. Need I say more?

I dined here for happy hour recently with a friend. There are a few selections of $6 wines by the glass and several selections of appetizers ranging from $4 to $6.  The full menu includes lighter fare such as salads, or burgers to full entrees such as bone-in rib-eye steaks.

She had the Original Griddled Corn Cakes and I went for the Beef and Chicken Skewers with French fries.  So glad we shared the fries because it was a sizeable portion, and as you can see by the picture here, we loved them.

We sat in the bar, which was busy, and the service could not have been better.  Our bartender server was so pleasant and friendly it really made the evening even better than the French fries tasted.

I will not let so much time go by before I dine here again!  Four forks for sure.






Happy Dining,

Jayne


Visit Leslie's website

Twitter     Instagram     Facebook     Menu for Murder     Cocktails at Sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the Wine Glass Matter by L. A. Keller

I Don't Believe in Happily Ever After by L. A. Keller

Jayne's Restaurant Review - Fabio on Fire by L. A. Keller